Graal Iphone
sign in to see all the things we have on the forum like codes
Graal Iphone
sign in to see all the things we have on the forum like codes
Graal Iphone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Forum for Graal Iphone and Ipod

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Visit The Codes Website CLICK HERE!

idea for new areas being opened

Go down 
3 posters

do you think this idea is good?
great idea! lets tell the admins to do it!
idea for new areas being opened I_vote_lcap67%idea for new areas being opened I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
it could work
idea for new areas being opened I_vote_lcap33%idea for new areas being opened I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
not gonna work
idea for new areas being opened I_vote_lcap0%idea for new areas being opened I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
NO! BAD IDEA! STFU!
idea for new areas being opened I_vote_lcap0%idea for new areas being opened I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I like it but have some changes/opinions
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
higbey the demon
higbey the demon

Honor : 21

idea for new areas being opened Empty
PostSubject: idea for new areas being opened   idea for new areas being opened EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 5:35 pm

some people suggest admins just open up unfinished areas at parts at a time, like for example opening the enterance to a new area, then after finishing the left half of it release left half, then after right half is finished release that then add the final touchs, i personally agree, but it does raise the question of would the extra time taken to open a area section at a time be worth it when we could have the entire place finished and added at once after a long wait like snowtown Neutral

do you think this idea is good? Question
Back to top Go down
Donquixote

Honor : 56

PostSubject: Re: idea for new areas being opened   idea for new areas being opened EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:18 pm

I think I would be a veritable glitcher heaven, but for normal players, that would be nice!
Back to top Go down
Jet
Jet

Honor : 122
writer

PostSubject: Re: idea for new areas being opened   idea for new areas being opened EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:14 am

I'd rather wait till everything is done first XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: idea for new areas being opened   idea for new areas being opened Empty

Back to top Go down

idea for new areas being opened
Page 1 of 1